How many times have we felt like our prayers are not being heard by God? How many times have we actually cried out saying the words: "I've tried"? Have we ever prayed so much that even the heathen cry out saying "where is your God"? Have u reached that point when the only words that come out of your lips are: "I'm tired"? Guess what, I've done it, and guess what also, I hadn't prayed so much but yet I was tired, I was tired of knowing that I had to do more than I was doing, I was tired of not receiving answers even with the little I did, I was tired of seeing people rush out with Testimonies of the wonders of this same God who wasn't giving me answers to my prayers. I was tired, tired, tired. I wanted to be like those who did very little or didn't do anything at all, but yet got Testimonies, but it dawned on me that no two person's race can ever be the same. And all that while, I was comparing myself to them. Forgetting the part of the Bible which says "comparing themselves with themselves, they become fools". Realizing all that time I was a fool, I decided to put in more, dedicate more, sow more, even if I didn't have anything to sow, I wished I could. I had to realize there was a battle I was fighting in the realm of the spirit, which no other person other than myself could fight. And at the end I was happy!, happy that I fought, happy that I discovered before it was too late that my existence was a threat to the enemy, happy that I conquered.
Don't forget to leave your comments after this post, thanks!
ReplyDelete